Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tree of love

Once there was him and there was me
no hesitations and no limitations
no space for their intrusions
to shake the tree of love.

Though time always a master and a healer,
allowed useless and unthoughtful to come into world
I wanna stop them, I wanna revert them... but they won't stop
I asked him for help, I asked them to help... but they won't stop
please somebody stop them.... my tree wants to live.

At last...there is someone ...somebody big...here to my rescue
the only one who will help my tree withstand
against all negative forces of nature
the only one who will built a protective vault
my faith...my faith in "us", my faith in love
now i can breathe.... for now I know me and my tree will survive.
I saved the tree, faith strengthened the roots... we win this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment